Our main concern is the compliance with data security and data protection regulations according to EU-DSGVO and DSAnpUG-EU. We would like to inform you below about the processing and use of your data.
F+U Rhein-Main-Neckar gGmbH processes and uses your data exclusively within the scope of legal regulations.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the data protection officer
F+U Rhein-Main-Neckar gGmbH
Kurfürsten-Anlage 64 – 68
Tel .: +49 6221 7050-0
Fax: +49 6221 7050-340
Registered office: Heidelberg
Managing Directors: Hans-Dieter Sauer, Oliver Sauer, Ralph Sauer
Data Protection Officer:
Tel .: +49 6151 8719-33
Fax: +49 6151 8719-79
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal information.
Every access to our homepage and every retrieval of a file stored on the homepage is logged. The storage serves internal system-related and statistical purposes.
To be logged:
- the name of the retrieved file,
- the date and time of request,
- the amount of data transferred,
- notification of successful retrieval,
- web browser and requesting domain,
- IP addresses of the requesting systems,
- used browsers, operating systems and your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup and comfortable use of the website.
- Evaluation of system security and stability.
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above.
In no case will this data be used to draw conclusions about your person.
When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address, the desired language and a first and last name.
You can unsubscribe at any time for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail at any time.
If you have questions about our offers, you may contact us using the forms provided on our website.
Your e-mail address and name are required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. This information is always provided on a voluntary basis and will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
Additional personal data is only collected if you provide this information voluntarily.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us and is in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after your request has been processed.
The purpose of the data processing is to answer your enquiry about the educational offers listed on our websites, or your application or registration.
On our web pages we provide you with online application possibilities for our Heidelberg Private School Centre and our Technical School Centres.
To do this, it is first necessary to register via a registration portal. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- First name,
- E-mail address,
- Repeat Password.
After successful completion of the registration, you will receive a confirmation link to the e-mail address you provided for verification of your details.
If you would like to use the possibility of online application, we will process the data you provide there, such as:
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address and country
- Completion date and grade
- School name and location
- Language skills
- Curriculum vitae
- Other documents
Data processing for the purpose of online applications to us is carried out in accordance with 6 Abs.1 S.1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the online application will be deleted no later than one year after the last receipt of the information you have provided.
The purpose of data processing is to accept your online application for the training courses listed on our websites.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited advertising and information material is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of these pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited advertising information being sent, such as spam e-mails.
The website contains links to other websites, which are subject to the liability of the respective site operators. At the time of linking no legal violations were evident.
Facebook Fan Pages
The use of our fan page on Facebook is associated with the creation or existence of a Facebook account.
For this purpose, the specification of
- First name, last name,
- E-mail address or mobile phone number,
- Date of birth
Additional personal information, whether in public or private mode, must be provided by you in the settings of your account.
Facebook and F+U Rhein-Main-Neckar gGmbH are both responsible for the processing of personal data.
According to this amendment, we are obliged to forward all user enquiries or contacts of the supervisory authorities directly to Facebook using a form in order to obtain a joint clarification.
Data processing by F+U Rhein-Main-Neckar gGmbH is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Sec. 1 S.1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent and Art. 6 Sec. 1 S.1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest derives from the purposes for data collection listed there.
The purpose of data processing is to provide information and advice on our school and educational offerings
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure, in accordance with 6 (1) S.1 lit. f DSGVO, is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is permitted by law and is required by Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
- a transfer of your data to third countries is not planned.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to optimise user-friendliness. If you revisit our pages to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already visited us and which inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests as well as 3. In accordance with Art. 6 Abs.1 S.1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that they cannot use every feature of our website.
5. Analysis Services
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our websites are designed to meet requirements and are continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our websites and to evaluate them for the purpose of optimizing our services for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the corresponding tracking tool.
Use of Google Analytics / Remarketing and Google Ads
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other countries party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data from Google.
Our sites use Google retargeting technologies. The provider is the Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
This enables visitors to our websites to be targetedwith personalised, interest-related advertising. Advertising is displayed using a cookie-based analysis of previous usage and surfing behavior. To the best of our knowledge, no personal data will be stored. For this purpose, a cookie is stored in order to collect anonymous data about the interests of the users and thus adapt advertising individually to this information. These cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device.
Further information and the data protection regulations can be found in Google’s data protection declaration at
This website uses the online advertising program “Google Ads” and conversion tracking as part of this. The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an ad served by Google. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can see that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page. Each Google Ads customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced through Ads advertisers’ websites.
The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Ads customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users. Users who do not wish to participate in tracking can easily disable the Google Conversion Tracking cookie via their Internet browser under User Preferences. These users are not included in the conversion tracking statistics.
Use of Hotjar
This website uses the web analysis service Hotjar of Hotjar Ltd.
Hotjar Ltd. is a European company based in Malta (Hotjar Ltd, Level 2, St Julians Business Center, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julian’s STJ 1000, Malta).
With this tool, movements on the websites where Hotjar is used can be traced (so-called heat maps). In this way, you can see how far you scroll and which buttons you click and how often. It is also possible to get feedback directly from the users of the website. This provides us with valuable information to make our websites even faster and more customer-friendly.
When visiting our websites, we can only register which buttons you click and how far you scroll. Areas of the websites in which personal data of you or third parties are displayed are automatically hidden by Hotjar and are therefore at no time traceable.
Hotjar offers you the possibility to use a “Do Not Track header” to prevent the use of the tool Hotjar, so that no data about the visit of the respective web pages are recorded. This is a setting that supports all common browsers in current versions. To do this, your browser sends a request to Hotjar, to disable the tracking of the respective user. If you use sipgate websites with different browsers / computers, you must set up the “Do Not Track header” for each of these browsers or platforms separately.
Detailed instructions with information about your browser can be found at: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out
For more information about Hotjar Ltd. and the Hotjar tool, please visit: https://www.hotjar.com
6. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its details;
- to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, which are, however, required for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, you may at any time revoke your consent once given to us. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our company headquarters.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Abs.1 S.1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, they have a general right of objection, which we implement without providing details of a specific situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to the data protection officer email@example.com.
8. Data security
We use the popular SSL procedure in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser for your website visits. In general, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support them, we will use 128 bit V3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Updating and changing this data protection declaration
Due to the further development of our websites and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to adapt this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be downloaded at any time from our website.